Ensure efficient and consistent case handling.
Investigators are on the case with this management module inside HMS® Fraud Solutions. Manage cases easily with this integrated platform that pairs data and investigation workflow. An easy-to-read management dashboard displays critical information all in one place.
Eliminate your spreadsheets and databases.
HMS’s Case Management replaces the need to manage multiple documentation stores. It provides a comprehensive case tracking system that allows your fraud investigators to effectively manage caseloads.
The module serves as both a workflow-management technology and a repository of medical records, investigator notes, case findings, and other documents – all while automatically pulling in case subject and claims data from your underlying data files, eliminating repetitive data entry.
Imagine a tool that:
- Documents case materials, including all activity and findings
- Provides a platform to manage workflows for staff, ensuring that all cases are handled consistently and according to established standards
- Supports quality control activities through easy access of case activities and turnaround times
- Includes imported data entry functionality
- Imports any digital file via notes and attachments
- Delivers infinite storage
- Includes regulatory-required and management reports
Since Case Management integrates with all of our PI Portal modules, you can initiate a case at any point during your targeting, whether from a Provider Profile, Lead Management, or Guided Analytic output. Standard and customized workflows and case-dependent tasks build in a quality assurance process matching your policy requirements.
As a result, you get easy monitoring of key performance indicators, an ongoing chronology of cases, and a simplified record of claim-level findings and savings. This integrated module even provides return on investment figures.
HMS’s Case Management module provides a means to manage cases effectively, maximizing the value of your investigations unit.
Fill out the Contact form to learn more about Case Management.