What is Total Population Management?
HMS Total Population Management (TPM) is a portfolio of population health management solutions that provides analytics, engagement and technology to help reduce costs, improve health outcomes and enhance member experience.
The HMS Difference
TPM is compromised of our Elli, Eliza and Essette solutions which work together, or in components, to help healthcare organizations control costs, improve quality of care, ensure compliance and enhance member experience. Our solutions offer unparalleled insights into population and member risks to predict, identify and avoid preventable high cost events over the healthcare continuum.
- HMS Elli™– Know Your Members
- Elli is a risk intelligence solution that delivers population analytics and individual member profiles to enable proactive care management resulting in lower costs and better member health.
- HMS Eliza®– Engage Your Members
- Eliza is a set of health engagement solutions that drives member activation to reduce healthcare costs, improve outcomes and enhance member experience.
- HMS Essette – Manage your Members’ Care
- Essette is a modular care management platform offering utilization management, case management and population health solutions that help reduce care delivery costs and support evidence-based best practices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 844.343.1441 to learn more about
HMS Total Population Management.